Ever since I’ve started this podcast, Corina has been top of my list of people to interview. She has a wide range of interests from engineering to jazz music, and I find what she has to say on many things hugely insightful. So I’m delighted she agreed to come on the show. In this interview we wander far and wide, and get into
- Childhood influences and where they have taken her
- The public service function of civil engineers
- Careers advice for people with lots of interests
- How today’s civil engineering challenges are social rather than technical
- Problem-solving in complex situations
- What Dante’s Divine Comedy can teach us about creative collaboration
- Practical suggestions for sane in a busy city.
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording.